Streetwear and skincare lovers rejoice! Kristen Noel Crawley took to her IG on Wednesday to announce the launch of her namesake natural beauty brand: KNC Beauty. Read on to learn more about her limited edition skincare AND streetwear collection – in collaboration with Japanese streetwear giant, A Bathing Ape (BAPE) on July 10th.
“This collaboration is a dream come true as I’ve been a BAPE head for over 15 years,” said Crawley. “BAPE has always been an inspiration to me dating back to our first KNC Beauty launch with BAPE-inspired camouflage print. Being able to use this iconic design and apply it to the ethos of KNC Beauty has been a wonderfully fulfilling experience for me.”
This isn’t the first time the beauty and streetwear worlds have collided. Last year, Supreme and Pat McGrath Labs came together on the streetwear brand’s first ever beauty collaboration. Aptly named ‘Supreme’, the lip shade sold out in seconds in the UK and US.
“The KNC Beauty x A Bathing Ape collaboration has been a joy to produce,” said BAPE Brand Partnerships Manager Kevin Le, “We love the cool effortless vibe KNC Beauty provides and want to show our supporters beauty and fashion can go hand-in-hand.”
Kevin, we have to agree.
The KNC Beauty X BAPE collection includes:
- The Supa BAPE Balm: The classic balm in a new limited-edition look. Formulated with Moringa, Kukui Oil, Kokum and Shea Butter.
- All-U-Need Supa Scrub Set: A sunflower oil and shea butter lip scrub and exclusive BAPE Head scrub brush.
- 5-Pack Lip Mask: Collagen, Rose Flower Oil, Vitamin E and Bitter Cherry Extract.
- Amenity Pouch: Portable canvas travel kit designed with the exclusive KNC x BAPE camo print.
- “No Pics Please” Face Mask
- KNC x BAPE Hoodie; available in black and pink.
- KNC x BAPE Cropped Tee